UNetbootin 2020 Free Download – UNetbootin 2020 is an application that serves as a bootable USB for Linux that is on the way on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS systems. Useful application for those of you who want to install Linux on a computer via USB drive instead of CD/DVD. The General View and the Way to Download UNetbootin for Windows Have you ever heard the term or even Download UNetbootin for windows? UNetbootin is an abbreviation of Universal Netboot Installer. This UNetbootin is a device to be able to create a Live USB system. Alright, let’s look at the full explanation.
UNetbootin 2020 is one of the software which has function to boot the flash disk so it can be used as an OS media of installation, for example, the Windows OS. It is simple. It is perfectly easy for you to use interface makes UNetbootin a viable alternative to Rufus. UNetBootin itself actually provides a variety of features that you can directly download from the internet or by using an ISO file alias CD image. You can save a bootable Linux distribution on a flash disk of 1 GB or more by using the FAT32 system format. You are not required to install this UNetBootin because it can be stored anywhere and can then be run directly from where it is stored.
How to use features of UNetbootin
The features of UNetBootin include that UNetBootin can also be used to load various system utilities including the following.
- Parted Magic, a partition manager that can resize, repair, backup and restore your partitions.
- The disk of Super Grub is a boot utility that can restore and repair GRUB installs that are overwritten or not properly configured.
- SystemRescueCD is a system repair, backup and recovery tool.
- Backtrack is a utility used for network analysis and penetration testing.
- NTPasswd, a utility that can reset Windows passwords and can edit the registry.
- Ophcrack is a utility that can recover Windows passwords.
- Gujin, a graphical bootloader that can also be used to boot a variety of media and operating systems.
- FreeDOS, which can run BIOS flash and other legal DOS utilities.
How to use UNetbootin on Windows
Immediately, here are the ways to use or download UNetbootin for windows to easily boot a flash disk:
- First, the software should be downloaded.
- The flash must be plugged Plug into the PC or laptop of yours.
- Then, the software of UNetbootin that you have installed should be opened. Display UNetbootin more or less like the picture below. Your flash disk will automatically be detected, as seen in the Drive: I: \ column. After that, choose Diskimage. Then, click the button.
- Choose the file of operating system (ISO) you need, such as Windows 7. After that, click open.
- If you have selected the file of the operating system that you need, you may click OK.
- Suppose you receive a notification as shown below, choose Yes to All.
- UNetbootin will begin the copying and extracting files to a flash. This amazing process usually takes time for about 10 minutes. It basically depends on the file of ISO’s size.
- Now if you get an Installation Complete text like the picture below, it means that your flash is finished booting.
- The next thing to do is setting the boot first from your flash drive. Firstly, you should enter the menu of BIOS to complete this. If so, all you have to do is install or download based on the system of operation.
This cross-platform device can load a wide range of system devices or install various Linux distributions or other operating systems even without of CD/DVD. They are everything about to use or Download UNetbootin 2020